"My name is CJ.
I refer to myself as Supergirl because
I'm so awesome. My mother agrees, but I think that's
just because she loves me."
SWEDISH. UNNECESSARILY SARCASTIC. SELF-RELIANT. CHILD OF THE '80S. NOT EASILY IMPRESSED. CHEERFUL. STRONG-MINDED. TRUTHFUL.
HOCKEY FREAK. DINOSAUR LOVER. LOYAL. BOOK WORM. ASPIRING AUTHOR. EQUALITY ENTHUSIAST. ORGANIZED SLOB. COCA-COLA ADDICT.
- I'm a bad speaker but a good writer.
- I own guinea-pigs and they own my life.
- I prefer independent single-life over complications and compromises.
- I sleep during the days and live during the nights.
- I work hard and I don't mess around.
- I'm not very family-oriented and I don't plan to be.
- I travel as often as I can, for as long as my fulltime job will let me.
- I admire strong women and people who break traditions and standards.
- I don't believe in any religion but I do believe in afterlife.
- I don't worry.
- I'm a big city girl from a small town world.
"My life tends to - literally -
happen to the cliché beat of Don't Stop Believin'.
Sometimes it's a sign from a high power;
sometimes it just meant I got drunk
and performed it on stage in front of hundreds of people."
Who am I? Most people seem to think that I'm:
- A tease
- Terribly shy
- Chronically optimistic
- Terribly pessimistic
- Fun to be around
- Talkative and never shut up
- Quiet in a crowd
And some people just like me immediately.
I guess I'm either schizophrenic, or you shouldn't trust other people's opinions.
Want to know more?
- About me
- List of characters
- Favorite stuff (in progress)
- "Why is all the cool stuff locked?" (in progress)
- Blogs I read (in progress)